Monday, January 22, 2007

Styleaholic Pick-Tocca Scent

Every Styleaholic should understand that every perfume or sent does not match your personality. And we should know that because as true independent trendsetters we Styleaholics have a multitude of personalities! Monday I’m feeling a ‘lil moody so I’m going for nothing too strong, just subtle so a lightly scented oil based perfume will do me just right. Tuesday I’m feeling Confident, so I might rock my favorite lotion. Friday night I’m feeling SEXXXY so I’m wearing Tocca Stella Eau de Parfum! Choose from three scents: Touch, Florernce or Stella. My Pick: Touch: An infusion of pomegranate and Tiare flower to invigorate your senses in a classic 1920’s cognac shaped glass bottle. DARE TO BE SEXY!!! Visit www.tocca.com

1 Comments:

Blogger lotte freckles said...

The Tocca fine washables detergent is great. Tocca is great have a collection of there vintage dresses. Actually perfer Stella by Stella McCartney.

Check out my blog
americangurlinparis.blogspot.com

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home