Friday, January 05, 2007

Styleaholic Pick-Ryder Trousers!

Hey Ladies!!! I was looking through a well known magazine and saw a pair of pants I quickly grew fond of. I went to their website (www.remedybrand.com) and saw a plethora of apparel that ticked my fancy. Remedy brand has a very unique website---take a look and let me know what you think! Most people think when I say the word unique I mean difficult. In fact, it’s quite the contrary. It’s different, not difficult. Moving along! So I was perusing the site when I saw Ryder Trousers. The cropped pants are very stylish- ULTRA STYLEAHOLIC! I was ready to try them on the first time I laid eyes on them. The form fits well to your shape, which is very sexy because who doesn't want to show off a lil booty action..lol. I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home