Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Styleaholic Pick-Vintage Tees!

Styleaholics- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY I just found the cutest T-Shirt! You’re probably like WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS GIRL TALKIN ABOUT NOW!! Well I’ve always wanted one of those T-Shirts that tells you how you feel about a certain issue or one that just makes a funny statement. And guess what???? I FOUND A WEBSITE WITH TONS OF THEM! Personally I’ve always wanted the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Shirt, but I could never find one-well actually I did and they tried to charge me $40 freakin dollars!!!!! Nope! I have way more sense than that, plus my negotiating skills are off the charts! OKKKK! Maybe I can find my shirt on this website…we’ll see. Please feel free to spread the word, knowledge and of course your well respected opinions through the new art form----T-Shirts! Visit www.vintagevantage.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home